You got the Right idea
The Right Wing Validation Foundation is nothing without you. You are the reason we keep fighting and you make this possible with your donations. So we want to take this moment to express our deepest thanks and gratitude for all your hard work generously.
Now is not the time to take it easy. The fights are gonna get tougher with a lot more riding on them. But we know you are stronger than those your up against and it’s your dedication, strong will and tenacity that guarantees you’ll come out on top.
That’s why the rwvf.org can always use a hand. Whether it’s a fundraising, coordinating events, working the phones, or an idea for a role you think would be of help to us we want to know that too, just fill out the form on this page.
Become an Ambassador
Ambassadors set bar for our volunteers with their standard of excellence and ability to take charge and captain a team to victory.
Choose your own Call To Action – Whether you lead better running your own phone bank, soliciting donations, or setting up your own rwvf.org event the choice will be up to you
Lead Volunteers – You’ll be the point person at events and in charge of a designated number of volunteers
Voice Opinions – All Ambassadors will get to attend special virtual Round Table Meetings with the Board of Directors
There's a one time initiation fee of $99.99. You'll receive:
** Limited number of spaces, Ambassador positions filling up, apply now!
All membership fees go directly to running the daily operations of The Right Wing Validation Foundation
Life at rwvf.org
We are a result-driven team of thinkers and doers that believe in the power of truth to unlock opportunity for the people we empower. We stand for people, progress and possibility. When you join our team, you are doing more than starting a new job, you’re setting a course to make a difference in the world.
Category: Full time
The Accounting Associate within the finance department is primarily responsible for processing accounts payable including general ledger and project coding and reconciliation. Ensure payment terms are met and vendor information is complete and up to date to ensure payments and 1099 forms can be processed without error. Payments will be made via ACH, check and wire transfer which will require confirming we are current with changing requirements. This position will work with other members of the corporate accounting team to ensure timely and accurate recording of information, compliance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
– Process, code, input and reconcile accounts payable invoices on a regular schedule, including entry to general ledger with proper coding.
– Make certain proper approvals have been received before processing payments and the amounts comply with the limits outlined in the Delegation of Authority.
– Prepare and record journal entries of payments Maintain vendor records with current payment details, W-9’s and general information (name, address, tax IDs etc.).
– Issue annual 1099 forms to vendors.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or relevant work experience.
– Minimum of 2 years of proven accounting experience with emphasis on accounts payable.